Since 2006, Mingfeng has been focused on the research and development of high quality and high efficiency LED light products. We employ a team of 20 experienced senior engineers that work closely with customers to provide custom solutions for products such as grow lights for plant applications, LED industrial high bay lights, LED flood lights, and indoor down lights according to the specific needs of the customer. Our designers utilize DIALux software to develop and model lighting solutions and calculate energy levels. We can also supply installation services and intelligent control system integration.
State of the art high efficiency LED chips. The output efficiency is 160LM/W. The optional color rendering index are 70 and 80.
Japanese LIFUD power supply or Taiwanese Meanwell waterproof power supply. The power factor is more than 0.95.
High quality aluminum with excellent heat dissipation properties.
We operate a professional manufacturing workshop, assembly workshop, and testing workshop. The production facilities are outfitted with automated equipment including CNC machines, SMT equipment, and machining equipment used in the assembly of 80% of our lights. The testing workshop ensures the efficiency and quality of each product shipped from the factory.
We operate a complete quality testing system as we take responsibility for the quality of every light produced in our factory. Before, during, and after assembly, all of our products go through light power, efficiency, and aging testing. We also carry out optical testing, electrical testing, waterproof testing, and impact testing.
1. Customers supply us with their lighting specifications, optical effects, material and application requirements.
2. The R&D engineers meet and discuss potential solutions. Then they produce a lighting scheme, cost, and delivery estimate.
3. We will then produce samples which will be delivered to the customer.
4. After receiving confirmation from the customer, we will begin the bulk production process.
5. Custom lighting products will be delivered directly to the customer.